Choose an upcoming distribution
Select a distribution below to signup for one of our volunteer opportunities
Updated Volunteer requirements
- Open to ages 12 - 60 years old (children need to be accompanied by an adult)
- Attire: closed toe shoes suggested; comfortable clothing to bend or lift
- Please bring a face mask when volunteering.
- We will provide gloves to volunteers.
- We will provide aprons to wear on the day of food distribution. They will be washed after every use.
- School aged children are not able to volunteer for distributions in areas where they attend school.
In response to the presence of Coronavirus COVID-19 and in an abundance of caution to avoid the possibility of spreading COVID-19, we are strictly enforcing the following:
Any volunteer who is exhibiting symptoms of illness or possible illness must remain home and can resume volunteer shifts when they are clear from all illness symptoms, without aid from medication, for 24 hours.
If you do come volunteer with us, the following statements all need to be honestly answered in the affirmative:
___I am not experiencing any common flu symptoms, i.e. fever or cough.
___I have not had any person-to-person contact with someone who has exhibited Coronavirus or other illness symptoms in the last 14 days.
___I have not visited an area where there has been a significant outbreak, such as Coronavirus or influenza, in the last 14 days.
Should any volunteer arrive at a volunteer experience showing symptoms of illness, we will kindly ask the volunteer to reschedule their volunteer opportunity.
We appreciate your cooperation in keeping all those involved safe so that we can continue to feed those who depend on us for their food security.